Monday 23 February 2009

Back on track

The exam period is over, the school's started once again. That means I have to wake up early yet again and ride the bus to school – and because I have nothing to revise for (yet!), I open the laptop and scribble this.

I can't say this was the best holiday ever, no. I only went skiing twice and with utmost dislike – it was cold, windy, snowing and cloudy – you know, winter in its worse aspect. After a couple of rather unpleasant events I have mostly broken up with my girlfriend, which I hope is a step towards the greater good, but so far I'm not so sure and struggle to ee it that way. My parents are, once again, sad, angry and disillusioned by me spending far too much time in front of the computer... Well, everything's the way it usually is, really.

As such I make no promises of keeping this place live and kicking, but then again I have a distinct feeling my school attendance and life in an organized and structured way supports it, so...

Anyway, you guys keep up the good work, I'll post something later today. Probably. I might postpone it a little ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment